Saturday, February 13, 2016

Trash Religion

The western media is always bombarding the ignorant people about the Muslim Fundamentalist.  The terrorist suicide bomber who is quoting verses from the Quran, i.e. the bad guys.  Does anybody know Deuteronomy 20.  Basically it says : when a party refuses to engage in trade with the Good Guys, you may lay siege on their turf, put every man to the sword, rape the women and then obviously pillage the gold.  That’s the calibre of Judaism.

The west is adamant about creating a secular state within the middle east.  That is, church and state should be kept separate as per the philosophies of the renaissance.  I am happy with that idea, however the hypocrites don’t practice what they preach.  In addition to the facade of liberty they video tape our women undressing and bathing, then have the audacity to follow through with a war against the tvbanners.  The best part of their hypocrisy ; they trespass upon and assault their own citizens, before they are ushered through the charitable shelters and refuges, where the high priest practices secular molestation.

You want more ?  I give you more !  Moses came down with the ten commandments over 2000 years ago, apparently.  I won’t question the credibility of the source of information, but instead ask : does anybody understand what the first commandment means ?  ‘Thou Shalt not Kill’.  Is it really rocket science ?  A ten year old retard could understand that, but I’ll proceed to provide more scripture : ‘Man has dominion on Earth’ + ‘You have every leaf, seed and flower for food’.  To simplify : Don’t kill the animals.  Feed the animals.  There is an abundance of fruit !  Why kill ?

Born into a Hindu family, I grew up eating chicken, fish and lamb, however was taught that eating pig was dirty and the cow was sacred.  I formally denounce Hinduism today, as I cannot differentiate between the only sacred animal, the cow and the rest.  In my book, the chicken, lamb, fish, in addition to every other beast on this planet, are children of God, just as all humans, black or white, yellow or green, are all children of God.  Simply put : One need not sacrifice the lamb !

To explain to you the ways of the hypocrites : If I wish to stay under parents’ roof, I am not allowed to drink whiskey, smoke ganja or cigarette, while the holy people have meat on the table every day.  Whiskey is made from grass, wheat, rye, barley → no blood is spilt.  Ganja is natural plant growing from the earth, a blessing from the Lord → No soul is suffering.  Cigarette too, a plant → No bad karma there !

Buddhist philosophy I can tolerate, however the people who claim to be Buddhists disgust me.  Right thought and Right action.  That’s all there is to it.  No complicated poems or metaphors.  It is as simple as it gets.  Now … where is the right though and right action in killing an animal ?  Not only do the Buddhists also engage in war, but eat meat on a daily basis !  Real Holy people.

Finally Taoism : In antiquity, tai chi was only practiced in the monasteries, taught initially by the Great Buddha, in the form of yoga, which later developed into the various forms and styles of the present day tai chi, supplemented with the I Ching of Zheng.  The basic idea of this philosophy lies in the cultivation of the mind body spirit.  The masses of Chinese people who claim to be Buddhist or Taoist, cannot grasp the fundamental concept that the spirit of an animal is no different to that of a human, and hence also eat meat on a daily basis.

Prince William is not on the front line.  He has got his feet up in his brand spanking new castle.  The ‘white’ soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria are no more than suicide bombers of the likes of the tvbanners.  They do not know better.  All they want is a job.  To pay the bills, the mortgage and maybe feed an illegitimate teen pregnancy.  They don’t study philosophy, politic or religion.  They drop out of high school to do push ups and play with guns.  The front line soldiers are literally stupid and kept stupid for ease of manipulation.  A dog will bite at masters’ command.  

I am psychotic.  It takes a psychotic to understand how another psychotic thinks.  Hypothetically speaking, … if I were King and had some personal beef with … say William.  It matter not how personal the matter is and how irrelevant it is to my subjects wellbeing … I know how to manipulate my illiterate subjects, in order to stir up bellicosity for my enemy.  I could use the color card, obviously.  I could use the ‘evidence’ of history.  The best part, I would rewrite the holy scripture to suit my desire.

In a nutshell : nobody knows the credibility of the Bible, the Quran or the Vedas.  We have no idea why or how WWI or WWII started or finished.  We have no accurate accounts of history or religion, not to mention geography and science.  When the highly respected officials of the state, the doctors and lawyers, the judges and politicians, police and professors are all lying through their teeth in order to secure their BMW SUVs and mansions in Caulfield, the credibility of the holy scriptures can be deduced.

It is honorable to respect the elders of society.  Bow down to the Queen, by all means.  Obey the Law, of course.  I encourage one to eat off the tree of good and evil, i.e: read every book you can get your hands on.  You need to understand Newton before you can break his laws.  One needs to understand the philosophy of liberty before you can mull up on main street in front of the camera.  When one studies the meaning of democracy, monarchy and dictatorships, the hypocrisy of Prince William will be disheartening.

Religion is no more than a system of law and order to control the conflict within society.  There is no need for psalm or mantra.  Praying five times a day, in a certain direction, is seriously idiotic.  All one need know is the concept  of good and bad, right and wrong.  Your father, the police officer, the doctor, the high and mighty Queen may all be your elder, possess more wealth than you, be in a position of authority, however do not be fooled by their sly, corrupt intent.  We all have liberty to choose what we perceive as good and right.




No comments:

Post a Comment